Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time out

Not a serious post here, more of an explanation to the one or two that may be reading this.

I haven't posted here for a while because I'm working out just exactly how I will follow my last.
I'm currently reading C. S. Lewis Mere Christianity as it was a gift from a friend. He seems 'so far' pretty close to me in a perception of our world and Universe, but already I can see some differences in our logic.

I have more reading to do on other subjects before I think I'll be prepared for my next serious post.

Anyways in case anyone is reading, this is just to let you know I've not abandoned it. There will be more to come...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

take your time... and when you need to break out of the "serious shell" don't feel guilty for posting something fun and lighthearted.. like TARTS!

Yota said...

Actually I've been busy at your site, but I have some not so serious stuff here on this blog as well as the other.

Rev. Dr. Neil Damgaard said...

As for something fun and light-hearted, there's always the Jefferson Airplane!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Have you read a book called Einstein's Dreams?

It's pretty neat.

I wish on some days that I had a remote control to time. I can press pause and then just breathe. LOL.

Yota said...

I've never read the book, but it sounds interesting.

And some days yes, a pause button would be nice.

Unknown said...

I am here and reading. Keep posting.

Yota said...

I've been blogging elsewhere, but plan on returning here.
Several good posts on the other blog, wish I had them all consolidated in one place.

I may do that (cut and paste) with some minor editing/organization.

I'm not much of a writer, but I think I have interesting ideas on some things.

Yota said...

I've been blogging elsewhere, but plan on returning here.
Several good posts on the other blog, wish I had them all consolidated in one place.

I may do that (cut and paste) with some minor editing/organization.

I'm not much of a writer, but I think I have interesting ideas on some things.

Anonymous said...

I liked the article, but some disagree